Keep kids creativity stimulated by changing the look of their PretendWear™ apron, cape or dress by downloading one of our temporary cut-out sets. It's another crafting activity they will love because it's quick and easy to change a theme for a whole new look.
- Select one of our fun theme collections.
- Download and print out all of the design pages using regular sized paper.
- With scissors, cut out each object. Don't cut too close--leave a little space outside the coloring lines.
- Apply washable glue around the outer edge of the back of each cut-out.
- Position on PretendWear™ and press down gently around the edges.
- Let the glue dry completely, then color and decorate.
- Need more of the same object? Just print out a second set of cut-out's.
- For a longer lasting application, dilute the glue 50/50 with water, then use a paint brush to uniformly spread the glue over the entire back of the cut-out. Position, and press.
- Change your mind about the location of a glued down object? No need to wash the entire PretendWear™ item, just use a spray bottle filled with water to moisten the element and when lose, just peel off. Most times, it's ready to be repositioned immediately without needing more glue!
- Once the applique has been glued down and colored, don't be afraid to embellish even more with a coat of our Glitter Gel, or even add more glue-on's like gems, feathers, foam shapes......and more!
- It's easy to remove Cut & Color™ appliques. First, spray the PretendWear™ with water to loosen the bond, then lift off the applique. Once it is free and thrown away, wash the PretendWear™ item normally.
- For stronger all-over glue downs, it works best to place the PretendWear™ in a sink, pan, or pail with some soapy water and let it soak for a few minutes. Soon it will be ready to peel off the cut-outs and wash the item normally.
- Now it's time to Cut & Color all over again by downloading another theme set.